News Making Headlines Across Nigerian Newspapers.
According to Punch Newspaper:
- Higuain: AC Milan will bring out the best in me
- AC Milan 1 Barcelona 0: Andre Silva snatches last-gasp win.
- Saraki won’t resign, insist senators.
- Why FG is opposed to Dasuki’s bail.
- Ibekaku, Presidential Aide on Judiciary Reforms
- 2019: Reasons Yoruba, Igbo, others won’t betray alliance ‘ Sen Okunrounmu.
- Jay-Z may cost Boateng’s Bayern future.
- Serena withdraws from Rogers Cup
Cameroon appoints Seedorf as manager.
- Real plots ‘200m Eriksen swoop
- Armed robbers take over Mile 2 flyovers in Lagos at nights.
- Why Nigerian leaders who are generals failed ‘ Gen. Don Idada Ikponmwen.
- Miracle babies: Woman delivers twins, one in August, another in November.
- I’ve never dated anyone all my life ‘ Amara Maduka, actress.
- I’ll run til I’m 40 years old ‘ Semenya.
- NTTF president promises to sustain national junior league as annual event.
- Nemesis is catching up with APC ‘Bode George.
- FG shopping for court order to sack Saraki, Ekweremadu ‘PDP.
- Kaduna APC splits on Shehu Sani’s suspension.
- Chukwuemeka Eze’s allegations against Abe, childish.
- I will restructure Nigeria if elected president ‘Makarfi.
- Breaking: Senator Godswill Akpabio Visits Tinubu.
- NAQS confiscates N3m perishable exports rejected by UK.
- Osinbajo wants local technologies to deal with Climate Change issues.
- Gov. Bello drums support for Nigerian military.
- Relationship rules men must follow.
- Halleluyah chorus for Mike.
- Proposed revival of South-South ports: Cheating does not pay.
- Lagos trailers, tankers invasion.
According to Guardian Newspaper:
- Britain likely to leave EU without deal.
- Suicide attack kills three NATO soldiers in Afghanistan.
- Maduro says he escaped ‘assassination’ attempt claimed by rebel group.
- Asensio scores twice as Real Madrid topples Juventus.
- Martell Hosts Exclusive Event to Debut VS Single Distillery Cognac.
- Ex-Chelsea striker Demba Ba at centre of China racism row.
- A Quick Review Of The Popcorn Palace.
- Sex Education: What Time Is Right
Here’s A Quick Recap Of The Week.
- 15 years on, FG seeks revival of brass, Olokola gas projects.
- Nigeria Air: Gearing for take off in stormy skies.
- Iyayi: Owning a national carrier, no longer fashionable.
- Aguleri / Umuleri: Still a long walk from peace.
- CSOs demand participation in UBEC’s projects monitoring.
- The Wole Soyinka Museum.
- Kebbi government secures N1.5bn World Bank loan for farmers.
- We need a fly Nigeria act in place- Adenekan.
- 7 killed in Taraba, Plateau with houses burnt.
- ECOWAS mission to help secure Guinea Bissau’s November polls.
- Glaring injustices fuel clamour for restructuring ‘ Nwoko.
- Governor wants end to ‘senseless killings’ in Akwa Ibom.
Source: Punch and Guardian Newspapers.
Powered by Winsala Muses.
Please follow and like us: