News Making Headlines Across Nigerian Newspapers.
According to the Nigerian Tribune:
- Kwankwaso, others’ defections to PDP can’t constitute havoc to APC ‘Ganduje.
- Osun guber election: PDP drags in David Mark to save Adeleke.
- Precious Cornerstone University unveils pioneer VC.
- CJTF could be worse than Boko Haram ‘ UNDP.
- Oshiomhole is a usurper ‘ Buba Galadima.
- My sensuous kiss in Big Brother was real ‘Lolu.
- We were made to sleep with 10 men daily, swear at juju shrine ‘ Trafficked girls.
- Reasons Nigerians would continue to die unnecessarily.
- Issues as Benue gov, Ortom, returns to PDP.
- NASS drama and the story of another failed ‘coup.
- Gowon advocates tolerance, unity among Nigerians to end killings
- You are APC’s undertaker, Ortom replies Oshiomhole.
- Normalcy returns to Lagos airport.
- Over 20 million Nigerians infected with Hepatitis ‘Expert.
- Bandits have taken over 3 districts in Zamfara, ‘Speaker.
- Tragedy: Collapsed fence kills 2 construction workers in Ibadan.
- Don’t sell your votes, PFN tells Nigerians.
- APC to witness another round of defection ‘Meeting on fresh defection to hold abroad.
- Pray for Leah Sharibu, Anglican women urge Nigerians.
- FG’s attitude towards killings by herdsmen appalling ‘ Anglican Communion.
According to The Nation:
- IBRAHIM YARADUAs nuptials gather momentum.
- Raise godly, brilliant kids, Bamgbola tells parents.
- New Inner Wheel chair person reels out plans for women and girls.
- One shot as violence rocks Ekiti over traditional festivals.
- Buhari will leave Igboland better -Adesina.
- Overpopulation killing Kings College.
- Ambode calls for private sector participation to boost water transportation, GDP.
- Don’t execute 2, 359 inmates, CURE-Nigeria urges FG.
- Army, police arrest 6 robbery, kidnap suspects in Kogi.
- Living without my wife has been traumatic Ex NBA President, JB Daudu.
- Dabiri-Erewa urges Nigerians in Diaspora to support Buhari in anti corruption fight.
- What can save us from this unending comedy of errors.
- In Senate, I’ll sponsor laws to protect the aged.
- Osun 2018: Issues, factors that’ll determine outcome.
- Defections: Politicians taking Nigerians for a ride -Okotie-Eboh.
- Kano 2019: The battle ahead for Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau.
- Durban documentary winners to qualify for Oscar.
- SHORAE MOORE: Why I don’t need a girlfriend now.
- Microfinance bank body warns traders of fraudsters.
- Unemployment led me to unskilled labour, says OOU Computer Science graduate.
- Lola Shoneyin, Ade Bantu, others attend Caf One Series.
- Ambode restates commitment to workers welfare.
- Nigeria can earn over $20b annually from local herb export.
- Nigeria’s intractable unemployment crisis.
- Airtel empowers widow.
- 33features Kiss Daniel, Phyno, Simi at World party.
- Winners emerge in Rexona competition.
- LG harnesses steam to home appliances.
- Kaduna 2019: Options before the opposition.
According to THISDAY:
- Ogunbiyi: I Never Accepted to Be Adeleke’s Running Mate.
- Adeboye Urges Christians Not to Take Success, Victory for Granted.
- Defections Due to Failure of APC Govt, Says Wike.
- Ekweremadu: Mass Defection Movement to Rescue Nigeria.
- FG Planning to Arrest Kanu’s Co-Defendants, IPOB Alleges.
- Gunmen Strike in Ondo Again, Abduct Ex-LG Chairman.
- Lagos, Pham Access Partner on Primary Health Service.
- Kenneth Imansuangbon: A Man of Wits and Wealth.
- Policy Options to Deepen Job Creation in Nigeria.
Source: The Nigerian Tribune, The Nation, THISDAY Newspapers.
Powered by Winsala Muses.
Please follow and like us: